Monday, October 4, 2010

Thank You Ngee Khiong!

After reading the very long & meaningful good-bye post on Ngee Khiong's blog.  I was touched by his humble personality & his genuine love for Gundam & hobbies.  I really appreciates all that Ngee did for us... with just one mouse click we were given concise news and info of the latest & greatest in hobby land.  Ngee certainly did a great service for us all... and I want to thank him for that.  He shall be missed.

But at the same time, I am sure this is not the last we heard of Ngee Khiong.  We look forward to your return in any form.  Looking forward to reading his EX posts.

I am sure there will be plenty of other folks picking up the mantle to bring us consolidated hobby news... so we don't have to despair.  Gunpla on bros!

2 comments:

  1. yeah I so touched with his last words :( and at least he said will keep ex right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea but just still cant stomach. i mean like u said with one click and all da news are dere for u. but it is his decision so i will respect that anyways like aya said he is keeping ex

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails