Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GG INFINITE LUCKY DRAW (JUNE 2011) - WINNERS

The winners for this month's GG Infinite's Lucky Draw had been selected!  And they are #93 & #35. Congratz to both participants Andrew & Herald!!!
*** Winners please email us at GG Infinite (info@gginfinite.com) to discuss about claiming your prize. ***
 
For this month's Lucky Draw, we asked you the "Gundam fans" to leave a comment in this post, sharing with us which Gundam series is your favorite & why.  It was a certainly a good read to see which series were among your favorites and the reasons behind it.  My personal top 3 favorite(s) are MSG 0083, MSG 08th MS Team, MSG 0080.  The creative teams behind these OVA series had really put a lot of thoughts & attention in animating the battle sequences, and in my humble opinion, these 3 OVAs were superior in it's story telling. Clearly I am a UC fan, but I do also enjoy all the others & alternate timeline series.  As for the other guys at GG INFINITE, these titles were mentioned... Gundam Wing, Gundam SEED, and Gundam 00. 
Here are the winning comments:
Herald said... "08TH MS and 0080 because they show the realities of war more clearly without the "invincible" gundam in the middle " May 30, 2011 8:16 AM
Andrew said... "well i hate picking gundam series because for the most part i like all of them. so for this choice ill go with art style. I really like new anime art styles ad the direction anime art is going in, so i pick Gundam 00. The only other series with "new" art is Gundam Seed, and i think Gundam Seed sucks " May 30, 2011 10:39 AM
For this contest, it was okay to post more than one message as it is also a great opportunity for some great discussions.  But your name will only be counted once for the lucky draw contest.  So anyone who posted more than one time, your name is only counted once.  And if you made a comment that has nothing to do with the question asked 'or' made a comment as an Anonymous, you are automatically disqualified.  We had a total of 349 comments, but only 324 were qualified to participate.
So.....until next month's Lucky Draw...stay tuned!

11 comments:

  1. I usually don't win contests. But I always try. Maybe next time I'll win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never win either...and yet i won this month ^^ luck of the draw haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. to the winners,congrats guys

    -thebloody13th-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you winners! I enjoyed my prize from last month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for the winners!! I'm no.033, so close :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see my name on that list of entries. I entered in the CBox and GG said it was counted... was it really counted? If so, what number am I, if anyone knows. 46 and 20 are the same entries, too. Elozt E. Elric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!congrates to both andrew and harold for winning the lucky draw...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geez i had forgotten about this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang. Well, I look forwards to next time!

    Grats Herald & Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to the winners and until next time ... better luck next time to the others :D

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails