Sunday, July 3, 2011

ANIME EXPO 2011 [Los Angeles] July 1st~4th 2011 - Gunpla & Others Photo Gallery [Updated w/ New Images]

First & Second Day Photo Gallery
(3rd Day Photo Gallery: HERE), (Bandai / Sunrise Panel: HERE), (Mobile Suit Gundam Series Guide: HERE)
Here are some photo I took at the 2nd day of Anime Expo 2011 [Los Angeles, July 1st - 4th]
Here are some photo I took at the 1st day of Anime Expo 2011 [Los Angeles, July 1st - 4th]

Bluefin Distribution / Bandai - Gunpla Display
Bluefin Distribution / Bandai had an awesome display area set up showing all the latest and greatest from Bandai Hobby Division & Collector Division. They also have a very well stocked inventory of gunpla & figures for attendees to purchase.  And they are doing an on-site survey to get an idea what the US audience wants in terms of gunpla & other info.  Bandai would review these surveys... so if you are at the expo, pls be sure to drop by Bluefin/Bandai booth to take this quick survey.  Our voices will be heard. =)
Here are some photo that I took.. (better quality then the ones I took with my IPad that were posted earlier on my facebook):
My small amount of loot...
Got a S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Birth... will be stocking this figure at my webstore soon, but being a collector myself, I just couldn't wait and got myself one.  And I got the PSP Gundam Memories game, I had wanted to get this earlier but didn't get a chance. Can't wait to play it, once I have the time. Also got copies of the BDs for Gundam UC Ep02 & 03 for a friend.
MG 1/100 MSN-001A1 Delta Plus (Release Date: Aug 2011, Price: 4725 Yen)
More Images: HERE, HERE, HEREHERE & HERE
*The following 6 images are not taken by me*
HGFC 1/144 Master Gundam & Fuuunsaiki (Release Date: Aug 2011, Price: 2730 Yen)
More Images: HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE
HGFC 1/144 Shining Gundam (Release Date: Aug 2011, Price: 1575 Yen)  
MORE IMAGES: HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE
MG 1/100  OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon EW (Already Released, Price: 4800 yen)
GG INFINITE: IN STOCK
MG 1/100 GN-0000 + GNR-010 00 Raiser (Already Released, Price: 6500 Yen)
GG INFINITE: IN STOCK
More Images: HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE
HGUC 1/144 RGM-86R GM III (Release Date: Jul. 2011, Price: 1500 Yen)
Previous Images: HERE, HERE, HERE, HEREHERE, & HERE
SD BB Senshi Kshatriya (Release Date: Aug 2011, Price: 1050 Yen)
More Images: HERE
RG 1/144 MS-06F Mass Production Zaku II (Release Date: Jul 2011, Price: 2500 Yen)
More Images: HERE & HERE
Robot Damashii (Side MS) Wing Gundam Zero Custom EW Ver. 
(Release Date: Late Jun. 2011, Price: 3990 Yen)
GG INFINITE: PRE-ORDER ITEM
Other Gundam products on display:

Other products on display: 
Images taken by G.G.

7 comments:

  1. lucky the anime festival in New York doesn't start until October -.-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. All four Astrays side by side in the same scale?
    My life is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm wishing I was there right now but just a couple more weeks i'll be at Otakon, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo, is that massive Bluefin booth coming to Otakon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it just me does it look like they didn't put effort into most of the gunpla display's. they all look so plain or disoriented, especially the Delta Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa! that shot of the 4 astrays was stunning!

    Those pics of Delta Plus though... pretty underwhelming. The pose, the color of the plastic, and the fluorescent lighting make it look pretty wimpy. I'll still buy it though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fun to see those cosplay.. some made me laugh.. especially Vegeta.. :D :D .. lol..
    I wonder what is that miniature room beside kyon sister figure ?

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails