Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dengeki Gunpla King 2012 - Diorama Submissions

Dengeki Gunpla King 2012 - Diorama Submissions



 CLICK HERE FOR FULL POST

Matilda Assault





Siberia Front




Jaburo Assault





Alex Azzurro





Weathering






VIE EN LA-ROSE





Landing Assault Operations 





Abandoned





ECOAS





After the War





SNIPER




The End of 00





Gun Battle





Zaku





Gundam Down by the Sea





Amphibious





Battle Sengoku Emaki Sangokuden






Powered GM Evaluation Test





UC Gundam Diorama Scenes Rotation




7 comments:

  1. I love all of these bu the one i like the most is the one with the Gundam Unicorn with the sinanju.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dissapointing man. was expecting top notch work, but nevertheless. gambateh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lol'd at Matilda Assault. But that Alex looks good to me.

      Delete
  3. i like the 'landing assult operations' because even though it doesn't have the best paintjob, the kits he used and how he painted it really lets you experience how people built gunpla over 30 years ago

    ReplyDelete
  4. this doesnt seem up to par with the model competition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you. Am bit surprised these are finalists. I should probably enter if this is the case, I'm very much an amateur though but I guess the best way to improve is to seek constructive criticism. The UC rotating diorama is very good though. I also LOL'd at Matilda Assault!

      Delete
  5. Uh! Argama in La Vi En Rose!!

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails