Monday, May 21, 2012

Leaving Japan Tomorrow w/ AGP MS Girl Wing Gundam

Got one of the newly released AGP MS Girl Wing Gundam today and I cannot resist the urge... so I open and played with it a bit.  Tomorrow I will be leaving Japan, and returning to the states. My flight will be in the evening, so still a good half a day to do more shopping.  Got myself quite a bit of loot this time, as well as some hard to find items to sell on our webstore soon.  Was able to stock up on the latest HG 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam GFT Ver. HG 1/144 Strike Freedom Gundam GFT Ver., HG 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam [7-Eleven Color], HG 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam [ANA Color], HG 1/144 00 Raiser [ANA Color]... and other stuff.
*The lighting in my hotel room is not that great. So the image is not very good in quality*

4 comments:

  1. Have fun on the plane right back home. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... and other stuff."

    OH? I wonder what it could be. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust you've 'made time' to see the 1/1 scale RX-78/2!Safe journey home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sir I know very few about gundam blogs but I surly know that this item AGP MS Girl Wing Gundam really shine in my eyes =)

    Will it be realeased ? I find it nowhere :(

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails