Monday, March 4, 2013

GUNDAM.INFO Double Campaign 'Fun To Build Gunpla Campaign' - Winners Announced! [Updated 3/4/13]

GUNDAM.INFO Double Campaign 'Fun To Build Gunpla Campaign' - Winners Announced!
CONGRATZ TO ALL THE WINNERS! Thanks for shopping with us, and we are happy to see that you are rewarded!
[Updated 3/4/13] Another customer won! Congratz Ryan Andrew! He won the PG Astray Red Frame!
[Updated 3/3/13] Wow, just when we thought it couldn't get any better. Another customer won.  Congratz Josh Weber! He also won the 6 MG Set!
[Updated 3/3/13]  We were just notified that another customer of ours had won not one but two prizes.  Talk about being lucky.  Congratz Young Joon Kwon!  He won the 9 RG Set & RG Justice Gundam. 
[Updated 3/2/13]  We just found out that one of our customer was selected as a winner for the 6 MG Set! He is one of our readers as well.   Congratz Joshua Carver (Hyperion)!  This is the 3rd time that our customers had won these Gundam.Info gunpla campaigns.  
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL POST... 





Info via Gundam.Info

24 comments:

  1. Oh well. Didn't win this time. >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butthurt suiton is butthurt ^^ I'm glad you didn't win anything, it would just mean you would be steeling the chance of winning from someone who actually builds stuff, instead of selling them first chance they got, just so they could buy more stuff that wouldn't get built anyway...

      Delete
  2. I'm just glad that charles kim AKA suiton629 didn't win anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you guys know his "real" identity anyway?

      Delete
  3. I did! Thanks GGInfinite. The serial card in my hg Darkound "A winner is you"
    6 MG Gundams. WooHoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. mind if i ask what region of country these winners are from, cuz my name doesn't seem to be there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the 9 RG Set and RG Justice Gundam! The tickets were from MG Nu Ver Ka. and HG Rozen Zulu I bought from your store.
    Thanks again GGInfinite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey gg, another winner of the 6 MG set here, from gunpla purchased from your store! Thank you gginfinite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Hyperion & whtdragn101: Whats your name? Wanna post a congratz to you on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joshua Carver and once again thank you for the being apart of this contest. Its nice to have some US love from Bandai once in a while.

      Delete
  8. I'm Josh Weber, won the 6 MG set from a MG Exia Ignition Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Benson Tan and I won a PG 00 Raiser! I got my ticket from buying a restocked Gold Decal Sheet for MG Banshee from your store. Thanks a bunch for participating in the campaign GG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wondering, does anyone know how long it take for them to reply to E-mails or send the rewards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope its not too long. I can't wait to get started on building these.

      Delete
    2. I actually got a response this morning :) congrats to all PG, MG, and RG winners though, I envy you guys. Still satisfied with the marker set nonetheless

      Delete
  11. i'm Ryan Andrew, i won PG 1/60 astray Red frame from the indonesian campaign. have you guys got the e-mail yet?? just wanted to ask....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still got no mail..
      Ga sabar ^^
      Bruno pakpahan

      Delete
  12. A reply form Bluefin showed up in my spam folder so it got blocked my my e-mail for normal stuff. Check your spam folder as it may be located there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats winners :)
    I won from Philippines campaign and I haven't got my confirmation email , how about you guys? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. im from ph also but i didnt got my confirmation email

    ReplyDelete
  15. I won the marker set from the indonesian campaign..still no email

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have win the 6 pg set from malaysia, but still didn't get email
    anyone know when they will sent the confirmation email?

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails